HS fed. Rules will be followed, All JBA rules will apply except for the following:
- Three (3) time outs per game, 1 minute for each timeout.
- O.T. games -- 2 Min running clock, only one time out may be called.
- 20 Min running clock, stops on fouls shots [ time permitting ] may need to go back to full running clock if games run behind.
- Subs will be made around 15,10,5 min. mark remaining in each half.
- Player may be subbed out for the following: 4 fouls or injury. Opposing coach must be notified of sub.
- Stop clock with 2 min left in game. May make subs on next dead ball at this time if player has played minimum of 20 min in game.
- if 6 players, each player must sit one 5 min period. If 7 players each player must sit one 5 min period per half. Player sitting out must go in next rotation of subs, including halftime.
- Teams will get a 5 min. grace period to start the game.
- Team must have 5 players to start or forfeits the game.
- Any player getting 2 technical fouls will be ejected and will sit the following game.
- Any coach getting 2 technical fouls will be ejected will sit the following game.
- Any player fighting will be ejected and will sit the following game. The JBA Character Counts Committee will determine any further suspensions.
- Playoff games will be double elimination format
- If a game is running behind the next game must start ASAP.
- No full court pressing when up by 15 points. Teams can resume the full court press when the lead is cut to 10 points.